Last updated: 20th May 2021
- The raffle (the "Raffle") is open to selected Capital on Tap credit card account holders who have been informed by email that they have been invited to participate (the “Participants”).
- Participants must satisfy the terms and conditions set out here (the “Terms and Conditions”) and Participants’ Capital on Tap card accounts must be active in order to participate in the Raffle.
- Participants who do not wish to participate in the Raffle may do so by emailing email@example.com with "Raffle - Opt Out” in the subject line.
- Participants in the Raffle shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Raffle is free to enter for Participants.
- The Raffle will run from midday on 14 April 2021 until midnight on 12 May 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
- To enter the Raffle, Participants and supplementary cardholders simply need to make completed transactions on their Capital on Tap credit cards before the Closing Date (each, a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Any transactions made after the Closing Date will not be included in the Raffle.
- Each Qualifying Transaction by a Participant will count as one entry into the Raffle.
- Qualifying Transactions made by a Participant or any supplementary cardholders authorised by such Participant will count as an entry into the Raffle.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Qualifying Transactions made by supplementary cardholders count as an entry for the Participant account holder. Supplementary cardholders are not eligible to participate in the Raffle independently or directly.
- There is no limit to the number of Qualifying Transactions and entries Participants and their supplementary cardholders may make.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Raffle, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Raffle" in the subject line.
- Capital on Tap will not include any transactions made by Participants or supplementary cardholders that are delayed, incomplete or not recorded on our systems for any technical or other reason as entries into the Raffle.
- First prize will be a £1,000 credit to be applied to such winning Participants’ Capital on Tap account.
- Second prize will be a £500 Amazon voucher to be delivered to the winning Participant.
- Third prize will be a £100 Amazon voucher to be delivered to the winning Participant.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Capital on Tap retains the right to substitute any of the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available.
- Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place within 2 weeks of the Closing Date.
- A Participant may only win one prize. Once a Participant has been chosen as a winner, they will be removed from the random draw for the next prize.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before Monday 31 May 2021. If a winner does not respond to Capital on Tap within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Capital on Tap shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Capital on Tap shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The first prize will be credited to the winning Participant’s account, and the second and third prizes will be sent to these winners by email.
- Any violation or abuse of this Raffle or these Terms and Conditions by a Participant may result in the termination or suspension of such Participant from this Raffle.
- Any restriction or closing of a Participant’s Capital on Tap account pursuant to its associated terms will result in the termination of such Participant from this Raffle.
- Capital on Tap accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Raffle or accepting a prize.
- Capital on Tap reserves the right, at our own discretion, at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Raffle (or these Terms and Conditions) with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Each Participant’s revolving credit facility agreement or pre-paid card agreement (as applicable) sets out the terms of their Capital on Tap account, and governs all use of Capital on Tap credit cards. These Terms and Conditions do not in any way amend, supersede, change or replace them, and these shall continue to apply.