Tell me more about Avios
Choose Business Rewards Credit Card and earn 1 point for every £1 spent on your card which you can redeem for cashback or Avios.
Avios is the reward currency of the British Airways Executive Club. You can collect Avios on flights, hotels, shopping and car rental with us or one of our many partners. With so many ways to collect you'll soon have enough to spend on all of the travel things you love, including reward flights and cabin upgrades.*
*Reward flights and cabin upgrades are subject to availability. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply.
Find out more about Capital on Tap's Business Credit Cards
Everything you need to know about our cards
- Credit limits up to £100,000
- Interest rates from 9.9% APR (39.9% representative APR)
- Up to 56 days interest-free on card spend, when you pay your monthly balance in full
- Up to 20 free supplementary cards
- Earn points on all your card spend that you can redeem for cashback and Avios
- Regular account reviews that can lead to credit limit increases and interest rate reductions
- Integrations with accounting software packages for easy business expense management
- No charges from us for ATM usage worldwide
- Apple Pay and Google Pay integration for simple and secure payments with your mobile device.
- UK registered company with more than 3 months trading history
- Annual turnover of at least £24,000
- No County Court Judgments (CCJs) against you or your business in the last 12 months
- Interest is calculated daily and stamped on to your account monthly at the end of your billing period
- Interest rates start from 9.9% APR (39.9% representative APR)
- Card purchases are interest-free if you pay your balance in full
- We charge no FX, ATM or joining fees
- Our standard account is FREE and you can upgrade at anytime to Business Rewards for an annual fee of £99
- Your monthly minimum repayment will be the greater of 10% of your closing balance or £250 (or your balance if this is less than £250)
- You can repay with flexible direct debit options or using a debit card
Cash or card? Your choice.
You control how to use your funding. Spend on your Business Credit Card or send the funds straight to your high street bank account.
Get free supplementary cards
Get up to 20 supplementary cards for free for your employees and partners and set an individual spending limit on each card.
Use your Capital on Tap card with Apple Pay
You can use Apple Pay in stores wherever you see the contactless symbol, in apps and on the web. Reading this on an eligible device? Activate your card in Wallet now.
Take control of your business
Are you already a Capital on Tap customer? Download Capital on Tap app on iOS or Android and manage your funds anywhere and anytime!
Learn why our customers love us.
We have already helped over 120,000 businesses in the UK and add a new customer every 5 minutes. See how we can help you today.